More 21st celebrations with the bestest friends...

03:44

So i had more celebrations for my birthday, on the wednesday i booked a table for me and my friends for a gorgeous Indian and Thai dinner at The Vermilion Manchester. I booked the Maharaja table which was separate to the whole restaurant and made my birthday more intimate with my close friends. The whole venue was perfect and everyone loved the moving table, we all felt like royals. I definitely recommend you to visit this restaurant and bar if you are ever in Manchester 10/10 food and service. 

My friends surprised me with a Burberry Military Red lipstick and a Beyonce Heat Perfume (my life depends on these two so to be surprised with them made my entire day). Shoutout to my favourites!

For the night i wore a cute little two piece number by Missguided gifted by my best friend Olivia, it matched with my Louboutins, lipstick and of course the whole venue. 

After the meal we went to the Northern Quarter for some drinks at the Hula Bar, the whole evening was sophisticated and chilled exactly how i wanted it. Heres to the rest of this year being 21!













Celebrated my 21st with the bestests friends i could ever ask for, an evening i will never forget. 
Much Love
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments