My House of CB experience

04:40

Me and the girls i live with planned a night out in Spinningfields and Deansgate last friday for bar hopping. I needed a new outfit for the occasion as the area we went to is very sophisticated and there is a certain dress code so it definitely involved heels and dressing to the nines. 

I ended up going to House Of CB the same day to see if there was a dress that would be perfect for the night. I looked in the sale and found a gorgeous pink strapless body hugging dress. Pink is not usually a colour i wear, i usually go for dark colours and neutrals but i thought i would try it on a give it a go. I literally fell in love with it as soon as i tried it on. The colour was gorgeous and the fit was perfect it made me look so curvy, was definitely worth the pricey price tag of £62. 

The staff at House of CB were amazing and so so helpful with helping me pick the best outfit and giving me different options straight to the dressing room. 

I wore the dress with a pair of silver snake skin print heels and accompanied it with a matching clutch.



Much Love
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments