A little bit of shopping...

12:03

Hey guys i did a bit of shopping yesterday, i bough some gorgeous crochet black chunky high heels from New look at only ten pounds! I also bought a lovely summery flowery midi dress from the Top shop sale at twenty five pounds. I don't usually wear bright colours i usually wear dark or neutral colours but spotted the dress and thought you know what its time for a change, no harm in changing up my style once in a while! 









The dress definitely does look better on person so i will definitely make a post of me wearing this dress!

What do you guys think?
Much love X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Beautiful dress and cute shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection :)

    http://bubblyjenny.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes and LOVE the floral dress! If you would check out my blog it would mean alot. I just started a blog where I will blog about my year abroad in america. The link is stephaniebach.blog.com

    ReplyDelete