A Birthday present i will never forget...

02:22

So, as my 21st birthday is coming up this week on the 23rd of November, this Wednesday, my family came to visit me for the day on sunday. We went shopping at Selfridges and i felt like the luckiest girl in the world when my parents bought me a pair of So Kate 120mm Christian Louboutins. My whole experience in the store was perfect, and i was intensely shaking just holding a pair never mind trying them on and walking around with them on my feet. It was a struggle to choose between the colours black and beige but once i had tried one of each at the same time i knew straight away that the beige Louboutins complimented my tone a lot more. My dream has come true, still ecstatic i had to try them on again in the morning the day after. I cannot wait for more celebrations on wednesday and Saturday!

After shopping i took my family to a gorgeous Indian and Thai restaurant where service was on point and the atmosphere and food was absolutely faultless. The Vermillion in Manchester is a place to visit if you are ever in the city for an exotic cuisine.





Much Love 
X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments