Knee high boots are the ones for this season...

10:11

I think that this season knee high boots are definite must haves alongside a big oversized fluffy jacket or classic boyfruiend coat. The boots look so classic and chic, even paired with an oversozed jumper and black tights the boots would add class to the look! I am definitley going to invest in some asap;)



What do you think of this trend? 
Are you into knee high boots or smaller length boots?
Much love
x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I do love the knee high boot trend but I think it takes a certain person with a certain style to pull them off x x x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeauyywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true jess! but i do think you could wear them with anything to make an outfit more better though :) x

      Delete
  2. *Sigh* I always seem them on people like Miranda Kerr and think how great they look, I wish I was more sophisticated :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think you could try them out, i think they would make any outfit really! Sophisticated or not! :) x

      Delete