BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

07:28

Hey guys haven't posted in just over a month how crazy! I have been so busy with sorting out my application out for University i just havent had time and then it was mine and both my good friends birthday weekend last week so i have been a busy bee! We all went to leeds to celebrate for the night on Friday and on my actual birthday i had a lovely meal with my family! I had a brilliant weekend and of course it had to be blessed with great fashion;)
On the Friday i wore a beautiful satin nude dress that i had bought from Boohoo and on the sunday, i wore some high waist black jeans and a high neck black sleevless top from Topshop, paired with my knee high boots and my oversized pink coat from Primark!
Below some images from the weekend:)
Below in Leeds.


Below in Bradford.




I am completely in love with my knee high boots, perfect for winter and perfect with my coat!
In love!

Much Love
X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the comment :)

    I just followed ya..hope you'll follow me back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for the follow I will definitely follow you back :)

      Delete
  2. Love it<3 so fab and fierce

    ReplyDelete