Lace up bodysuit

16:01

I bought a gorgeous lace up bodysuit from www.missguided.com at the price of £20 and i am obsessed! I love the lace up trend think it looks very sexy and doesn't give too much away, it is a very classy look if paired with the right skirt or trouser. I definitely think a midi skirt would go really well because the bodysuit is already very revealing and so it will make the whole look less revealing at the bottom creating a classy yet edgy look, The first time i wore this bodysuit i paired it with some black jeans, i kept it very casual.



Let me know what you think of this bodysuit below and what you think of the lace up trend!
Much love 
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The bodysuit looks gorgeous on you and I adore the lace up trend. Great post ♥

    Xoxo, Shelly

    www.shellystuckman.com

    ReplyDelete