PARIS

04:44

So, over the easter period, I visited Paris with one of my best friends to meet another friend who is currently studying his masters in Paris (how amazing). The last time i visited Paris was back when i was about 8 years old and that was only to Disneyland, so for me it was extremely exciting to actually see the famous sights, enjoy the food, wine and do some shopping as well.
I can say the whole trip was an absolute dream, the best atmosphere, the best food the best people, the best everything.
Also noticing the amount of pharmacies on each street was astonishing, the love for skin care is immense and i must say ever since visiting my love for skincare has begun, something i was never really into but now i feel like i have adapted the Parisian way of being oh so very laid back. 





















How was your Easter?
X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments