Hard work always pays off

16:18

I have recently received the best news ever, i have been given a place at university to study Fashion Marketing and i cannot contain my excitement! All my hard work has finally paid off and i could not be any prouder of myself. So i went oon a night out with my girls to celebrate this and i wore a dress i bought from Pretty Little Thing a few weeks ago those of you that read the post on this purchase will know what i am talking about. But yes! it was the first time i wore this dress and i loved the fact that it was so skin tight and figure hugging, i cannot wait to wear this dress again! 




Had the best night with the best girls and i wouldn't have wanted to celebrate my success and achievement any other way
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments