Bought a cape!

13:50


So I bought I new cape coat! I'm absolutely in love with this cape it's so comfy and definitely keeps me warm, I think camel and pastel colours are so in for fall and winter I think it was the perfect decision to buy this cape in this colour! 
I did look at many websites for different types and a black shorter one did in fact catch my eye first, it was from H&M at the price of thirty five pounds, but then I decided to look at more websites until I found this gorgeous cape which I bought from boohoo for twenty five pounds BARGAIN PRICE IF YOU ASK ME! (The coat on te website is called 'Elissa oversized belted cape')

Don't forget to leave your comments on what type of coats and colours you think are in for this season this year! 

Much love x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This fall I'm loving the boyfriend coat but this cape is really nice!

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete