Pastel colors..

06:52

Pastel colors are so in this fall, so i decided to buy a cute pastel blue cardigan and crop pastel sea green jumper all thanks to +Jessica Allen good eye!


Both these items were at a bargain price of £14 and £10, both from Primark! i am not always keen on Primark as i think sometimes the quality is not as good but i can definitely say that if you look deep in the store you can find some good pieces that are definitely in fashion! these pastel colors are so in for fall so many celebrities have been seen wearing these cute candy colors!

The fashion below is by Burberry


Below is fashion by Xiao Li

RCA Fashion Show 2013 Xiao LiRCA Fashion Show 2013 Xiao Li

Below are some images of celebrities wearing pastel colors

#

Much love x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love pastel colours, I don't tend to wear them as much but I think they're lovely I had a good eye when picking these for you!x

    Jess
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you definitely did have a good eye when you picked these out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love both of your Primark buys! I love pastel shades all year round xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! I am loving pastels and blushy colors right now Gemma! x

    www.allthingsfashionandcreativity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete