B I R T H D A Y W E E K E N D

11:53

So my birthday was nearly three weeks ago and i had the best weekend ever, especially since i got to see my two best friends. On the Friday it was my best friends Jess' birthday so i had gone to Liverpool for her birthday where we all went for a beautiful meal at the Albert docks and then had a party back at her apartment. I loved seeing my girls and everyone else we had  such a good night. The next day i got back to Manchester i went out with my friends at uni which was so good. On Sunday my family came over to take me for a meal at Akbars which was absolutely amazing and on my actual birthday on the Monday i went to Ice Stone Gelato for some waffles and ice cream with some of my flatmates. I got so many lovely presents and had the best time ever and now it feels weird calling myself a 20 year old now.










Much love x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments