SNAKE SKINNNNNN

14:16

I cannot describe my love for snake skin (faux) at the moment! The look is just so exotic and beautiful, it is just perfect for summer especially on heels!! I did catch my eye on some hot snake skin heels i found in New Look but my sixth sense told me to leave them which i absolutely regret at right now as they were the perfect shape and at a bargain price of £25!! Anyway today i was searching through some old shoes that are kept under the staircase (because they are so dated haha!) i came across some gorgeous snake skin kitten heels, so today has been a very good day for me! I have also seen come celebrities such as Solange Knowles and Kim Kardashian flaunting the snake skin look effortlessly take a look below!

My shoes below



below some heels that i came across online







Let me know below what you think about the snake skin trend, love reading your comments so don't forget to post!
Much love x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I do like a little bit of snake skin here and there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same i can see it as a summer trend for defo!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE solange look ! gorg' !

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete