New start in Manchester...

11:18

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted recently, I have been extremely busy since I moved into University. It has taken me time to get used to the city as I am from a smaller town so now that I am all settled in I thought that now is the time to update you all on my experience so far. I have made so many friends so far in the past five weeks and I am beyond enjoying myself, as well as working hard at my course which I am finding very interesting. I am doing Fashion Marketing so for the first semester I will be studying the science of materials which is hard but I am gaining more of an understanding surrounding this subject. I have worn many outfits for nights out so far which I have uploaded below alongside images of some of the great people i have met so far.

It is crazy to think how fast the time has flown by, these past five weeks have gone so fast and it just excites me even more for what is to come in terms of my course and in terms of my new life that I have started in the city, it is all so exciting. There are so many fashion shops, Manchester is definitely the best place to go shopping for fashion, you are literally spoilt for choice and also for food, there are so many different restaurants and bars to try out, it will literally take forever to try them all out. I have visited the northern quarter which consists of vintage shops and so many sophisticated restaurants and bars and china Town is literally on another level, it actually feels as if you are inn china it is amazing, i will create a separate post for that for you guys to read about later:)












 Much love 
X




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments