LIVERPOOL

14:10

Last weekend i visited my bestie Jess for the weekend in Liverpool and it was...a brilliant weekend! Definitely is a weekend i will never forget haha! I really loved the fact that it is always busy day and night, such a lovely place, i even visited the Albert Dock which was lovely spotted a cute ice cream van and got a 99 ice cream cone as you do;) 

I've added a few photographs below for you all to see! :)



Even went on the Ferris Wheel, was absolutely terrifying at first haha!
Great weekend, and i cannot wait to visit Liverpool again;)
X





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, I just want to say that your blog is amazing.I HAVE LEARNED A LOT BECAUSE OF YOUR BLOG.

    Awesome blog!! x followed

    hope if you have time to check out mine; http://casualfaye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! i really appreciate it i will defo have a look at your blog! :) x

      Delete