The TOOOON

07:47

This weekend just gone by i took the train up north to see two of my best friends in Newcastle. I have to say the city is gorgeous, the landscape, the people, the River Tyne and of course the Angel of the North had me left shook. 
So friday i visited the Great British Cupcakery for a delicious Chocolate milkshake and then sat on the bridge on the river Tyne. In the evening my friend took me out on the Toon and i tried my first treble (which i might just add, left me dead the next day, but an experience never the less haha!).
Saturday, i visited Durham a cute little town filled with cobbled roads and footpaths. Miraculously i was there the same day Jeremy Corbyn was in town as well. Me and friends chilled outside the Cathedral in the sun and got a bite to eat at the Fat Hippo. Later we attended a friends gathering involving a pub quz, drinks, cheesecake and lots of pizzzzzza.
Last but not least, i visited the Angel of the North took some tourist pics and then headed off back home.
The weather was amazing the whole weekend luckily making my stay 10x better.













Much Love
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments