Outfit from the other night...

15:26

Hows everyone's summer going  so far? Mines going good just relaxing, got myself a summer job and spending time with family and friends don't want it to end haha! 
Anyway i went to Leeds Saturday night for a close friends birthday, it was a very good night out and to say i've never been to Leeds before i fully enjoyed it some places more than others. 
So i bought this dress from Missguided in the sale for only £20!! The detail is gorgeous and i love that it is a bandeau dress it just gave a chilled summer vibe. I paired the dress with a bag by Juno and some small heeled camel colored strappy heels i bought a while back from New Look in the sale, kept my hair pushed back and my make-up was heavy but not too heavy:)



The clutch purse above was bought at a stall in Bradford for only £15, wish i'd have got a one in the color black as well now, it's so gorgeous. 


My girls X

Let me know what you think about my outfit in the comments section below, i'd love to hear your opinions and thoughts:)

Much love 
X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment dear. Great look!
    millions-of-diamonds.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem loved your blog! Thank you very much lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Check out my blog!

    islanduo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete