THE REVOLUTION OF THE MID-RIFF TREND...

13:20

I am in love with this black lace tight maxi skirt i found at River Island. The delicate embroidery of the lace is just effortless and i knew that this was a piece that I NEED and will keep forever (i have this deep connection with some pieces of my clothes that are just keepers in my eyes ahah! pieces that i know that  i will definitely not get rid of). i paired this skirt with a simple long sleeved black crop top showing some of my mid-riff, which seems to be the trend these days! I love the fact that this outfit is not showing too much skin but just enough to make it so classy. 


Below some celebs rocking the hot mid-riff trend!





What do you think of the this hot trend?! I am in love!! 
Much love x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so skinny on that photo! Stunning figure hun x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the two piece trend wear a tasteful amount of skin is shown!! We're obsessed!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete