Early 18th birthday presents!

10:06

My best friends are just something else they are more than amazing and definitely know my style;) +Jessica Allen and my other besties Olivia and Beth got me the nicest pair of heels ever and the prettiest green jeweled necklace for my birthday tomorrow!! i am forever grateful and i love you guys to bits!

What do you guys think of my gifts my best friends gave me, i am so lucky to have good friends like these two! I have known them for more than a decade and i am so lucky to still be such good friends with them till this day!





Do not forget to leave a comment i love reading them!
Much love x



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Them shoes are looking fabUlous gurl!

    Jess x

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. they definitely are thanks gal! x

    ReplyDelete