bag

Outfit of the day - Going casual

13:30

Today is my sisters birthday..so i wish a happy birthday to my gorgeous little sister Hannah. Moving on quickly today's outfit is very casual but also lovely to wear when going out for a casual meal of some sort as i paired a simple pair of tie dye effect jeans and a button up shirt with some sexy gold cuffed sandal heels and a gorgeous snake skin embossed print faux bag (which i decided to use after a tough decision of both the snake skin pink faux bag and a cute little blue doggy bag from River Island).
i love pairing simple outfits with accessories and hot heels to make the outfit more sophisticated and gorgeous for days out where you do not want to dress up too much and look over the top!










Much love x




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is a great outfit! I see you have the heels of that I got yah! ;) Very nice and well put together girl x

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pants- they look really, really cool & stylish!
    And I love how you paired them with that awesome shirt! Great outfit! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a look! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete